We are Open
We are excited to announce we are reopening our doors and are beginning to schedule all dental appointments. Your appointment may look a little different, but we are prepared to see you and treat any of your dental needs. Our team will be strictly following ADA guidelines to provide the level of care you deserve in the safest possible environment. Our increased safety precautions include:
- Frequent handwashing
- Clean masks and gloves with each patient
- Increased frequency of thorough cleaning and disinfecting all areas of the office
- Instructing team members to stay home if they’ve traveled to high risk areas or if they have any COVID-19 related symptoms
- Temperature checks for all team members before each shift
- Removal of communal items that may carry the virus (magazines, toys, beverage stations)
Here’s what to expect at your appointment:
- A team member will greet you at the door to check you in & take your temperature using a forehead thermometer.
- You will be asked a series of questions to assess your risk level of exposure to COVID-19.
- *Please note that you may be asked to reschedule your appointment if you are determined to be high risk
- Please avoid bringing guests if they do not have an appointment. Exceptions will be made for children and patients needing assistance. In these cases, each patient will be limited to one guest. All others must remain outside of the practice.
- Please arrive to your appointment on time, not early.
Please give us a call if you have any questions, or to schedule an appointment, and if you develop any cold symptoms prior to your appointment, please consider rescheduling.
About Our Office
The DentalWorks - Fayetteville facility is conveniently located in Fayetteville, NC. Warm and inviting, we invite all patients to our facility. Updated with the most cutting-edge dental equipment, each room was configured with the patient at the forefront. Our patients first experience starts with a warm smile from our receptionist, where patients are greeted and made to feel comfortable. Our facility has several examination rooms, as well as a private meeting area to discuss treatment. Our procedure space is prepared with the most up-to-date dental equipment to guarantee that every individual has a pain-free and seamless appointment. Our team invites you to visit our spacious dental practice, DentalWorks - Fayetteville in Fayetteville, so that we can offer you the treatment you need.